Shipping & Returns
All sales made through this website abide by the Shipping & Returns Policy below.
Returns are only accepted if the product is defective.
The following rules apply:
- Products must be in original packaging.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
- All returns must be approved prior to shipping the products back.
- Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment.
To return a product, you must first request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) by contacting us. The RMA form will include an exact return address and detailed instructions on how to return a product. Please allow 24 to 72 hours for processing your claim.
There are 2 ways you can go about exchanging a product:
- Option 1 (Slower) - Use the standard return procedure to request an RMA for the part you need exchanged. In your request please specify the exact item(s) you would like to exchange to. Upon receipt of your returned product we will process an exchange and ship the new part. If there is a difference in the price, you will be either refunded or charged the difference.
- Option 2 (Faster) - Order the new part online or over the phone so it can be shipped to you right away. Then request an RMA using a standard Return Procedure for the part you would like to return. Upon return of the part a refund will be issued promptly.
DEFECTIVE, DAMAGED, OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS
We all know that accidents happen sometimes. If your product(s) will arrive defective, damaged, or simply incorrect, please contact our customer service department as soon as possible. Please do not attempt to use or install the part! We will send you a replacement part and provide you with a prepaid return label to return the defective part. Product(s) must be returned to us within 30 days. If the damage was caused by a shipping courier, we will schedule a damage pick up by the courier.
When a replacement part is requested to be shipped prior to the return of original merchandise, we must temporarily authorize your credit card until the original merchandise is returned.
When you request a cancellation of an order or a part it may take up to 72 hours to process your cancellation claim. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from backorder logs, having operations personnel pull items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock. Also note that sometimes products ship more quickly than expected, so we recommend that you do not purchase alternative products until receiving final confirmation of your cancellation.
Effective January 1, 2015 SF Racing will require a 20% restocking fee on ALL cancellations for custom builds or out of stock items.
The 20% restocking fee is based on the MAP price of the item(s) as advertised by SF Racing North America.
When an item is out of stock in the North American warehouse SF Racing will ship the product directly from their manufacturing plant to the customer in order to provide timely delivery and world-class customer service. SF Racing understands that a sale can hinge on timeframes for delivery, which is why they’ve made it their practice to incur those shipping fees in order to guarantee success for SF Racing and its distributors.
An out of stock item is anything that is shipping from SF Racing's manufacturing plant to you. If an order that is being shipped from overseas is cancelled, there will be a 20% restocking fee for that order.
A custom build is anything that requires a valving change, custom length shocks, custom spring rates, and or any other modification from the normal stocking configuration that is listed on the Vendor Application List.
REFUNDS & CREDITS
After we accept your return, you will be issued a refund via the same payment method as you had originally used to place the order (Credit Card, Paypal, Google, eBillMe, or Check). The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus shipping charges. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for the credit to appear on your account.