- Shipping Time
- Important Notes
- Installation Instructions
SF Racing Sport Plus Coilovers for the 1990-1999 Toyota Previa are the best coilovers available for street-driven cars. SF Sport Coilovers were designed to give a wide range of ride height adjustability without reducing the spring travel. Each corner of the car has 32 levels (or clicks) of damping adjustability. The Sport Plus utilizes an external reservoir which allows for 2-way adjustment of rebound and compression. The coilovers also use rubber top mounts to help reduce the noise that typically comes with high performance aftermarket coilovers. SF Coilovers come standard with an anodized coating to protect against rust and corrosion caused by extreme use and harsh external elements.
SF Racing parts are manufactured from high quality products sourced from around the world while still maintaining a very affordable price. SF Racing Sport Coilovers are the perfect setup for your daily driver.
|Damper Model||Sport Plus Series|
|Damping Adjustability||2-Way: Rebound and Compression|
|Spring Rates||Front: 10K
|Top Mounts||Front: Rubber
|Camber Plates||Front: Pillowball
All Coilovers currently take about 5-7 business days to ship.
All coilovers are built to order and take about 5-7 business days to ship. If an order is estimated to take significantly longer than this time period, we will notify you. At that time, you can elect to cancel the order or wait. Once you proceed, the order cannot be canceled.
All shipping times are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- All coilovers fit 2WD vehicles unless specified AWD
- All coilovers are designed to lower the vehicle. Factory ride height cannot be achieved for most applications.
- Notes regarding electronic damping (EDC, DDS, etc.) pertain to physical fitment only. SF Racing coilovers DO NOT interface w/ OEM electronic damping control systems.
- All prices, specs, fitment, and drop are subject to change without notice.